More than 80% of CoreNet Global members renew year after year and the power of the CoreNet Global network is strong with over 9,500 members in more than 40 countries around the world.
We need your active engagement and support. Your dues payment helps support key initiatives and enables us to truly convene the profession for best practice sharing, content curation, knowledge exchange and career evolution.
Renew now to maintain your membership in a growing network of your peers taking advantage of:
- Access to our Knowledge Centre, our online resource library that houses timely members-only research, benchmarking and State of the Industry reports
- Subscriptions to print and online resources, including The LEADER
- Discounts on learning opportunities, including Global Summits and professional designation courses
- Affiliation with the chapter or knowledge community of your choice (additional affiliations available for a nominal fee); Note: A portion of your dues is shared with the affiliation of your choosing to enhance local and topical offerings
- Access to a diverse membership to build your professional network
Memberships run from the 1 January to 31 December calendar year term. Current memberships expire on December 31 with a 60 day grace period (with no benefit loss during the grace period).
- Membership in CoreNet Global is individual, not cancellable and not transferable to another person within my organisation. No refund will be payable for any unused portion.
- Memberships follow a 1 January - 31 December calendar year term and current memberships expire 31 December.
- Members may select a primary affiliation and up to two additional chapters or communities to affiliate with for an additional fee
- A portion of your annual dues goes directly to support your primary chapter or community affiliation’s learning events
- If you elect to purchase a second or third affiliation, the cost goes directly to support their learning events
- Membership in CoreNet Global is individual, cannot be cancelled and is non-transferable to another person - no refunds will be payable for any unused portion
- Please allow 48 hours to process a renewal payment
- At the end of a membership term (31 December each year), there is a 60-day grace period with no loss of member benefits
For all inquiries please contact:
Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield