The CoreNet UK Chapter have launched a NEW, free mentoring programme to benefit our membership.
Based on role model mentoring, the scheme will provide confidential, one on one, non-judgmental support by a team of mentors, at every age and career level. They will volunteer their time to provide advice and guidance to mentees, also at any level, to help them achieve their career objectives.
Mentoring provides a great opportunity to forge new relationships that can add enormous value and satisfaction to all involved.
Benefits to a Mentee
Improved self-confidence and self-esteem
- Increased motivation
Clearer understanding of career opportunities
- Support in managing relationships in the workplace
- Development of professional skills
- Reduced feelings of isolation
- Broadening of horizons and experience
- Raising career achievements and expectations
Benefits to a Mentor
- Enjoyment of a rewarding challenge
- Contribution, individually and professionally
- Valued role model
- Refresh and validate experiences
- Gain other perspectives.
If you’re interested in being either a mentor or mentee or possibly both, please fill send your name, company, email address and contact number to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Mentoring lead by Tracie Carr Middleton, Managing Director, Carr Middleton Associates Limited and an Associate Director of Leap Ahead Limited.
As a specialist in leadership, emotional intelligence and behavioural change, she has more than 20 year’s experience working across all business sectors, both public and private and has consulted across Europe, the USA and Asia at all Management Levels.
Her career has included senior roles at several large consultancies as well as a line role, which included Organisation Development and Talent Management for Tata Tetley Tea.
Her specific areas of expertise include:
- Leadership Development – building the capability of leaders, so they can engage, inspire and lead others more effectively, to deliver business results
- Executive Coaching – Supporting leaders to develop awareness of themselves and their impact on others, so they can lead with greater success
- Cultural Awareness – Supporting leaders to develop awareness, understanding and the use of tools and techniques, in order to communicate and work effectively with colleagues in all parts of a global organisation
- Diversity & Inclusion - focusing on the exploration of personal values/beliefs and behaviours, in order to understand and overcome bias
- Mentoring – Embedding a culture of learning and support of personal development to focus on long term goals and aspirations
Tracie has a Master's Degree in Occupational Psychology and Organisation Development. As a coach she is trained in Transactional Analysis and the use of many psychometric profiling tools, including FIRO-B, MBTI, DISC, Hermann Brain Dominance and EQi. She is a member of the British Psychological Society.